Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com
Questions About Our Products?
A very good question!
To apply your stickers properly, please follow these steps:
- Make sure to clean the surface and remove all dust, debris, oils, etc.
- To clean the surface, please use soap and water. DO NOT use Windex or any other harsh chemicals as it will interfere with the adhesive.
- Please also ensure that the weather conditions are ideal before you apply the sticker.
- The adhesive will not stick properly to the surface if the environment is too cold.
- If your sticker has transfer tape, slowly remove the sticker WITH the transfer tape from the backing paper.
- If your sticker does not have transfer tape, slowly remove the sticker from the backing making sure to not crease or bend it.
- Apply the sticker with the transfer tape to the clean surface starting with one corner (stick only a small part or end first).
- Use your fingers, a hard card, or squeegee, carefully apply the sticker from the corner that was initially stuck on, and work your way out.
- Make sure to firmly rub the sticker onto the surface to avoid any trapped air bubbles.
- Once your sticker has been applied fully, give it another good rub throughout the whole surface to ensure that the application was a success.
- Slowly peel the transfer tape off and you're done! Congratulations!
If you have any issues with your stickers, please do not hesitate to ask us!
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a DM on Instagram @saikou.jp
All our stickers have been graded to be waterproof, weatherproof, and UV resistant! With proper application, your stickers should last more than 4 years, even under weather fluctuations!
Yes! The demand for some sticker designs is higher than others so there may be some products that are sold out. But rest assured, we have a continuous supply of inventory coming in so those that are sold out should be available in no time! To receive updates on restock dates and times, please follow us on Instagram @saikou.jp or sign up to our mailing list to be notified!
Questions About Your Order?
Oh no! Sorry about that. Please check your spam or junk mail if you have not already. If you still haven't received an order confirmation, please email us at email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to help you locate your order!
Please refer to our SHIPPING INFO page for more information regarding shipping times.
If you have any more questions regarding the current status of your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry that happened 😞
Please email us your order number with a photo of the product and we'll be sure to take care of you! A replacement will be sent to you if stock is available and a refund will be issued if it is not.
No returns are accepted at this time and all sales are final. Please make sure to select the correct items and sizes prior to checking out!
If your order has not been shipped yet, please send us an email with your order number and we'll be more than happy to edit your order (depending on stock availability) or cancel it.